Our premium Omega-3 Fish Oil supplement packs a powerful dose of 330mg of EP and 220mg of DHA per softgel. This potent formula surpasses other fish oil products, delivering optimal support for brain, heart and eye health, whilst promoting overall mental well-being and reducing inflammation.
When it comes to selecting a Fish Oil supplement, quality matters. Manufacturing, storage, and delivery practices can make a significant difference in the effectiveness of the product. Don't compromise on your health. Many fish oils on the market suffer from lipid peroxidation due to poor manufacturing and storage, leading to degraded oil that may not be easily detected but can have negative effects on your well-being.
With our Omega-3 Fish Oil, you can trust that you're getting the highest quality supplement. Our softgels contain potent EPA and DHA, fortified with Vitamin E to limit lipid peroxidation and protect cells from oxidative stress. We adhere to the highest standards, ensuring our product meets ISO: 9001 standards, and complies with Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011. Rest assured, we perform rigorous tests to maintain the integrity and efficacy of our fish oil, providing you with a reliable and effective supplement.
EPA is more effective in reducing aches, pain and swelling therefore is important you choose a supplement that has a higher ratio of EPA to DHA. DHA on the other hand, it’s been shown to be a winner in improving concentration. The main fatty acid found in our brain, DHA is responsible for encouraging blood flow and improving the efficiency of all cells in the brain.
MENTAL WELLBEING: The DHA present in fish oil is known to promote brain health. Fish Oil contribute to mental wellbeing and it appears to notably improve mood in people with depression.
We also know that fish oils play a significant part in the prevention and management of many long-term health conditions, largely due to their capacity to help reduce and manage inflammation. The two long-chain omega-3, EPA and DHA help to reduce the release of inflammatory compounds.
JOINTS: Fish oil is known to have a pain relief effect for those experiencing inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. EPA and DHA are used in the regulation of lipids which are involved in the process of inflammation. Therefore, EPA and DHA rich oil can have the ability to exert an anti-inflammatory effect, making it a beneficial treatment for joint pain.
- EPA & DHA reduce inflammation
- Supports the normal function of the heart. Fish oil has been shown to lower triglyceride levels which can have a favourable effect on heart health.
- Maintains and supports eye health. DHA it’s involved in maintaining the structure and function of the retina in the eye
- Assists joint health / (associated with inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, and dysmenorrhea).
Supports mental wellbeing, notably improves mood and helps fight depression
Fish oil (Standardized to 33% EPA and 22% DHA), capsule shell: Gelatin; Humectant (Glycerol); Purified water; Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate).
One softgel contains: 330mg EPA & 220mg DHA.
Per 2 softgels: Omega-3 Fish Oil 2000 mg (providing EPA 330 mg, DHA 440 mg), Vitamin E- DL-Alpha-Tocopherol 2 mg.
The current evidence supports a dietary recommendation of approximately 500 mg per day of EPA and DHA combined, this is also the case for cardiovascular disease risk reduction.
For those that don’t eat oily fish, the recommended consumption is just 2 softgels per day to provide 2000mg of Fish Oil, equating to a potent 660mg EPA and 440mg DHA (1000mg combined).
Adults, should take 2 softgels, once per day with a meal and water or as directed by your health professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Women breastfeeding, pregnant or likely to become pregnant should consult a GP before taking supplements.
- This product is a food supplement and should be used in conjunction with food as part of a healthy and varied diet and not as a substitute.
- Keep out of the reach of young children. Always consult your GP or Pharmacist prior to taking supplements.